Cut-to-Length LineThe Engel Europa Cut-to-Length Line
The Cut-to-Length Line gives the operator the ability to use standard coil widths in multiple gauges up to 1.6mm and manufacturing flat sheet to any size.
Standard line speed is 40 FPM but can be increased.
The machine’s fully hydraulic system is controlled by the Autofold v8 Control System, specifically designed for the machine. Input is through a dedicated 14” touch screen controller using the Windows CE platform running the Autofold standard program.
The Software is the regular Autofold software complete with the jobs program.
The Cut-to-Length Line comes with one ‘A’ frame coil holder as standard but more can be added. I-beams can also be specified to customer requirements.
Installation of the Cut-to-Length Line can be carried out by the customer as the machine is shipped complete and requires only one 3 phase power supply (no air is required).
- Fully Hydraulic Bosch Rexroth variable flow servo hydraulic system.
- 7 roll leveller system comprising of 2 entrance drive rolls, 3 leveller rolls and 2 exit bead rolls with machines on bead rings.
- Shear blades 4 sided top and bottom for extended life.
- Maximum working gauge of 1.6mm.
- Maximum Width 1,550mm.
- Autofold v8 Controller including full Autofold Windows CE software with make quick, jobs and self diagnostics program.
- 14” touch screen monitor with fittings to left or right side of machine.
- One off ‘A’ frame coil holder with spindle 5 tonnes maximum weight at 1,525 mm wide.
- options include special notching
- tie rod hole punch