Autofold 516 In-LineThe Autofold 516 Fully Automated In-Line System is a state of the art complete Duct Coil Line. This machine is specifically manufactured for the customers requirements.
The Autofold 516 In-line can be purchased as a complete line from new or can be added to any Autofold 516 Side Eject Ducting Line.
The In-Line can be configured with 1 of the 4 available flange types.
The autofold portion of the line, as a standard autofold can be configured with the Drive Cleat as an added flange to the system, Pittsburgh and Snaplock can also be chosen either separately or as a combination of both.
As the standard autofold produces flat sheet ‘Ls’ and Boxes the In-Line will also produce the same sections but now with the added roll on flange, the machine is also fully hydraulic.
All In-Lines come with standard wi-fi compatibility for back to factory diagnostics and support.
1) Hydraulic Power Coil Drive
2) Autofold with Notching and Drive Cleat Rollformers
3) Side Eject Pittsburgh for Quick Eject Drive Cleat Duct (also combination snaplock option)
4) Positioning Table no. 1
5) Transfer Belts
6) Cross Over PittsburghLock Female Only
7) Dual Head Flange Rollformer
8) Hydraulic Folder
9) CNC Control