Autofold 516 I-FoldEngel Europa I-Fold duct coil line, this machine offers most of the functionality of a conventional coil line with the advantage of a vastly reduced 3Mx2M floor space.
The Autofold I-Fold gives the operator the ability to use standard coil widths in multiple gauges up to 1.6mm and manufacturing ductwork to any sizes from a minimum of 120mmx120mm. The I-fold will produce flat sheet,”l”shape “u” shape and fully wrapped duct.
Its fully hydraulic system is controlled by the Autofold v8 control system specifically designed for the machine ,input is through a dedicated touch screen 14”controller using windows ce platform running the Autofold standard program.
The Software is the regular Autofold software complete with jobs program.MAP cam duct read via usb is now included as standard.
Ductwork is produced at an average rate of 1 duct per 20 seconds depending on duct size,the I-fold retains the same production rate of the bigger Autofold machines.
The I-fold comes with one “A”frame coil holder as standard but more can be added at the customers requirement.
Installation of the I-Fold can be done by the customer as the machine is shipped complete and requires only one 3 phase power supply (no air is required).
- Fully hydraulic Bosch Rexroth Variable flow servo Hydraulic system
- 7 roll leveller system compromising of 2 entrance drive rolls 3 leveller rolls and 2 exit bead rolls with machines on bead rings
- shear blades 4 sides top and bottom for extended life
- maximum working gauge 1.6mm
- maximum width 1550mm
- Autofold v8 controller including full autofold windows ce software with make quick, jobs and self diagnostics program.
- touch screen monitor 14” with fittings to left or right side of machine
- one off “A” frame coil holder with spindle 5 tons maximum weight at 1525mm wide
- Options include notching